5x7-Inch Rectangle Baking Dish
- Unit Price
The perfect 5x7-inch Baking Dish for those Cooking for One. This baking dish is 4-3/4 x 7 inch with a capacity of 28 fluid ounces, the perfect size for single-serving meals. Exclusively from Peugeot and crafted in Brittany, France, this baking dish is crafted of a proprietary ceramic material mix of clay, kaolin, and feldspath, designed for its long-lasting durability, as well as its ability to retain warmth and resist abrasion. Plus, its cadmium-free enamel is compliant with stringent environmental and food regulations.
Ideal for home chefs, this individual rectangular ceramic baking dish is 100% French-made (Brittany) and offers a ten-year warranty. Its ceramic composition of 100% natural ingredients; Can go from freezer to preheated oven without the risk of thermal shock. Additionally, its high-strength glazed enamel provides quick cleaning, enduring color and shine, and abrasion-resistance - all tested in laboratory settings. Its wide ridged handles, rounded corners, and high edges make it both simple to use and clean, while its nesting sizes maximize space saving. Further, it's ovenproof (482°F [250°C]), microwave, freezer, and dishwasher-safe.
Internal dimensions: L7 x W4-3/4 x H1-3/4in (L180 x W120 x H45mm).
External dimensions (including handles): L8-1/2 x W5-1/8 x H2in (L220 x W130 x H51mm)
Capacity: 28fl oz (0.850L)
The Peugeot ceramics range comes with a 10-year warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, impacts and breakages, and any damage caused by use other than in accordance with these recommendations. A warranty claim will only be accepted if accompanied by proof of purchase (warranty card duly completed, receipt, or registration on the Peugeot website).
Safe for use in: Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer (-20°C/ -4°F)
These products are not designed to be brought into direct contact with an open heat source (gas burner, electric hot plate or BBQ) or an induction cooktop.
Peugeot dishes can be used in the LO Broiler (450 degrees Fahrenheit) but will not sustain temperatures of HIGH Broiler (550 degrees Fahrenheit).
Peugeot ceramics ovenware is highly effective at retaining heat and will stay hot on the table for up to 30 minutes.
Ceramic ovenware can withstand temperatures from -25°C to 250°C/ -77° F to 480°F
Handmade products made of natural raw material may have some slight imperfections. These imperfections in no way affect the quality or performance of the pieces.
Use & Care
• Remove all labels and wash the ovenware before using for the first time.
• To deglaze, only use warm liquid over 20°C/ 68°F • Do not place the ovenware in cold water after removing from the oven.
• Place frozen food in a cold dish before putting in the oven.
• Always place the hot ovenware on a trivet.
• When handling your ovenware, the use of appropriate heat protection is recommended.
• Never leave the ovenware in the oven while the pyrolytic self-clean system is in use.
• Peugeot ceramics are extremely easy to clean. To remove stubborn baked-on food, pour hot water and dishwashing liquid into the dish and soak for a few minutes before cleaning with a sponge.